Uncle Boy's Filipino Recipes By Addison Publishing. Normally, this book will cost you $4.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
- 1/2 kg beef thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/2 tsp vetsin
- 1 large onion cut into rings
1. Pound slices of beef with back of knife
2. Marinate in soy sauce, calamansi juice, and vetsin. Let stand for 1 hour.
3. Place in pan, add water and boil for 3 min. Drain. Set sauce aside.
4. Heat oil in pan. Fry onion rings until half done. Set aside.
5. Fry meat. When brown, add sauce and simmer until meat is tender.
6. Serve with onions on top Amount of Servings: 4
- 1/2 kg Beef Tenderloin Stripes
- Crispy Fry dip
- 1 cup Cold Water
1. Mix crispy fry batter, cold water, sage, salt & pepper
2. Dip tenderloin strips into batter
3. Fry garlic until golden brown
4. Take garlic out of pan
5. Deep fry tenderloin strips until golden brown Amount of Servings: 3
- 1 kilo beef, cut into chunks
- 1 big can (350g) liver spread or ground liver
- 5 onions, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 green peppers, diced
- 3 red peppers, diced
- 4 pieces hot chilli peppers, minced
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 2 cups beef stock or water
- 1/4 cup cooking or olive oil
1/ In a casserole, sauté: garlic and onions in oil. Then add tomatoes, red & green pepper and chilli peppers.
2/ Add in the beef, tomato sauce, liver spread and water or stock. Salt to taste and let simmer for at least 1 hour or until the beef is tender.
3/ Add cheese and olives (optional) and continue to simmer until the sauce thickens.
4/ Serve with plain rice
Amount of Servings: 2-4